Home++ question -- changing powerbar icons & linking alarm/clock function to clock

This is a discussion on Home++ question -- changing powerbar icons & linking alarm/clock function to clock within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok, I've been searching and trying to figure this out for a couple hours now. I rooted tonight and have been re-setting up my phone ...

Thread: Home++ question -- changing powerbar icons & linking alarm/clock function to clock

Home++ question -- changing powerbar icons & linking alarm/clock function to clock

Ok, I've been searching and trying to figure this out for a couple hours now. I rooted tonight and have been re-setting up my phone but can't remember how to select the Home++ Powerbar icons/options you have available (this is the little bar of icons at the bottom of a Home++ screen, with battery, reception, time settings, etc..

I know there's a menu where you can pick which icons you want to show up because before I rooted tonight I had it set up to show a shortcut to contacts and the phone icon and I don't have that anymore.

Anyone know how to fix this and add the icons? I thought it was by long holding the home button, but that just pulls up the Expose-like screen switcher. It's driving me nuts!

Also, how do I link the clock in the Home++ powerbar to the alarm/default clock screen? I used to use that as a shortcut to change my alarm clock time, but it doesn't work now and when I click on it it says "Application is not installed on your phone" ... which isn't true. I have the clock/alarm in my app list and it works. I just can't figure out how to link them.
    :nexusx: A new hope. :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by NexusWon View Post
    Ok, I've been searching and trying to figure this out for a couple hours now. I rooted tonight and have been re-setting up my phone but can't remember how to select the Home++ Powerbar icons/options you have available (this is the little bar of icons at the bottom of a Home++ screen, with battery, reception, time settings, etc..

I know there's a menu where you can pick which icons you want to show up because before I rooted tonight I had it set up to show a shortcut to contacts and the phone icon and I don't have that anymore.

Anyone know how to fix this and add the icons? I thought it was by long holding the home button, but that just pulls up the Expose-like screen switcher. It's driving me nuts!

Also, how do I link the clock in the Home++ powerbar to the alarm/default clock screen? I used to use that as a shortcut to change my alarm clock time, but it doesn't work now and when I click on it it says "Application is not installed on your phone" ... which isn't true. I have the clock/alarm in my app list and it works. I just can't figure out how to link them.

You need to press the menu button while on the home screen and select preferences. All the options are in there.

Quote Originally Posted by jamespg81 View Post
    You need to press the menu button while on the home screen and select preferences. All the options are in there.
    Oh wow. So obvious. Thank you!

I kept thinking it was home (the little house icon) but that didn't do anything when I tap it (I have haptic feedback on to make sure I'm tapping it). When I long press it pulls up the 6 most recent apps I've used.
    :nexusx: A new hope. :nexusx:

Lol no problem

What about the alarm clock not working correctly. I have the same problem with the "Application is not installed on your phone" message when I click the time or even the favorite contacts button. Any way to fix this?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links