Can't find Trackball colors

This is a discussion on Can't find Trackball colors within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I haven't rooted my phone but I am considering it with this being one of the reasons why. I do have one question though; as ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't find Trackball colors

I haven't rooted my phone but I am considering it with this being one of the reasons why. I do have one question though; as well as change the colours of the trackball can you also change the time of when the trackball blinks?

I think with the default notification it takes too long to blink when you have a SMS.

Yeah there is apps you can get to change the rate at which your trackball blinks at.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Yeah there is apps you can get to change the rate at which your trackball blinks at.
    Do you know if that also applies to when it's sitting in the desktop dock? I hate how it doesn't flash when it's in the dock and would like that feature.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    Did you see my video titled TrackBall Successions on Nexus One?

Trackball colors are not able to be controlled with out root access to your Nexus.

I highly doubt that trackball color control will ever be added to stock android. None of the older Android phones with trackballs have trackball colors in the default rom. You never know though! But at this point, if you want that, you are going to have to root your phone.
    i was unaware that there were other phones that had the track ball light up. which ones?
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by jonno2k View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Do you know if that also applies to when it's sitting in the desktop dock? I hate how it doesn't flash when it's in the dock and would like that feature.
    No idea. I haven't bought the dock yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    Did you see my video titled TrackBall Successions on Nexus One?

Trackball colors are not able to be controlled with out root access to your Nexus.

I highly doubt that trackball color control will ever be added to stock android. None of the older Android phones with trackballs have trackball colors in the default rom. You never know though! But at this point, if you want that, you are going to have to root your phone.
    NeonMonster: How do you get the colors rotating in succession. Also, as someone else has asked, is it possible to get the notification lights while the phone is in the dock?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links