Alarms, Timers, Stopwatches?

This is a discussion on Alarms, Timers, Stopwatches? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey folks. Basically, one of the only things I miss about my iPhone was the clock app from it. I liked how the iPhone clock ...

Thread: Alarms, Timers, Stopwatches?

Alarms, Timers, Stopwatches?

Hey folks.

Basically, one of the only things I miss about my iPhone was the clock app from it. I liked how the iPhone clock app has world clocks, alarms, a stopwatch, and a timer all in the same application.

Has anyone developed something similar for Android? I hate setting alarms on my phone when I specifically want a 10 minute timer. I also have needed a stopwatch a few times in class and haven't had one anymore. I'm also not a huge fan of our alarm interface. It's ok, but I really miss my scrollable wheels like on the iPhone clocks. Even the HTC Hero has spinning wheels for setting alarms, they just spin the other direction.

I like how our clock works in the dock, and I can see how it would make sense to have a music tab and maybe even the photo tab. However, I wish that was the DOCK app and not the all-around clock app.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

plenty of stopwatches in market and world clocks and a gtd timer

Yeah, I know there are multiple apps, but I was specifically looking for one app that does alarms, and has a timer and stopwatch, especially if it has the spinning wheels.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links