Available Memory & SD card

This is a discussion on Available Memory & SD card within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am looking for an app/widget that displays the available memory and SD card space. Been browsing here and other places and can't seem to ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Available Memory & SD card

Available Memory & SD card

I am looking for an app/widget that displays the available memory and SD card space. Been browsing here and other places and can't seem to find one.

I tried seePU, but did not like the way it looked and worked. Anything out there for this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The only widget I know is Status widget, but that's a paid app.

You can create short-cuts to see the memory quickly though:
    longer press home screen >> shortcuts >> settings >> running services

this links directly to a screen showing what you have and the memory is listed in the bottom left.

As for the other information. I use mini info widget for the storage. It has SD card, internal storage, and battery information in a 1x2 slot. Works well and looks good.

If you only wanted the sd card there's sd card storage widget which is free (also internal storage widget)

hope that helps some.

I forgot to mention that refresh rates will be an issue with memory. It's constantly changing so a widget would have to update every couple seconds to be accurate. "Status Widget" isn't great with that.

Check out an app called 'mini info' from the market. U can put the icon on ur desktop. It displays battery, disk space and sd card space.

Cool, thanks for the ideas guys... I will go check those out.

Re: Available Memory & SD card

Check out an app called 'mini info' from the market. U can put the icon on ur desktop. It displays battery, disk space and sd card space.
    I looked into MiniInfo and it looks really good. It's probably the best one out there in terms of simplicity and UI design.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AhmedEltawil View Post
    I looked into MiniInfo and it looks really good. It's probably the best one out there in terms of simplicity and UI design.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    I use mini info widget (and posted that as a recommendation in my initial response), but the OP was specifically asking about memory usage information. Mini info only does storage (and does it well), NOT memory.

I do like the mini info, but seeing memory in a widget would be sweet. I have added the Mini Info widget to my desktop though... very nice.

I love Mini Info Widget. I also use Internal Memory Widget.

I use Smart Monitor (not a widget), which also displays other information.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links