Thinking of Returning my nexus talk me out of it!!!!!

This is a discussion on Thinking of Returning my nexus talk me out of it!!!!! within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Not all BB's are "crappy". Some are very capable devices, like the 9700 or Tour, just lacking the apps/browser that you get with Android. Sure ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking of Returning my nexus talk me out of it!!!!!

Not all BB's are "crappy". Some are very capable devices, like the 9700 or Tour, just lacking the apps/browser that you get with Android. Sure the 8100 sucks by today's standards, however it is an older model.

Sounds to me the OP should go back to a BB though. If you can't type on or hear the thing, better get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mbaez53 View Post
    Hi i am thinking of returning my new nexus, and returning to my small blackberry pearl. I have had this nexus for about five days and it is a prrety good phone but there are issues that bother me,

1 speakerphone sucks very tinny.
    2 can hardly hear it when it rings
    3 fonts are not changable to bigger sizes like my blackbery
    4 touchscreen hard to type on keep hitting wrong key
    5 hard to locate messages

And some others I can't remember so why sould I keep it???
    my kids say I will get used to it but I was used to my little blackberry
    my kids wanted me to get with the times but I think I was with my other phone. will I get a full refund from google or should I sell it on ebay ??

So any advice appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Not all BB's are "crappy". Some are very capable devices, like the 9700 or Tour, just lacking the apps/browser that you get with Android. Sure the 8100 sucks by today's standards, however it is an older model.

Sounds to me the OP should go back to a BB though. If you can't type on or hear the thing, better get rid of it.
    Blackberry pearl is the crappy one (8100 / 8110 / 8120) maybe the 8120 its alot better, but still, compared to the N1... well u know...

if u dont hear the ringtone u can always edit the song and make it louder on any editing software like i did on the BB Pearl cos i had the same problem with the ringtone

maybe u can find a launcher to fix the font size

there r alot of keyboard apps on the market, just find one that u like

download Handcent SMS

the N1 is alot better, u only need to play with it and get use to it

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mbaez53 View Post
    Hi i am thinking of returning my new nexus, and returning to my small blackberry pearl. I have had this nexus for about five days and it is a prrety good phone but there are issues that bother me,

1 speakerphone sucks very tinny.
    2 can hardly hear it when it rings
    3 fonts are not changable to bigger sizes like my blackbery
    4 touchscreen hard to type on keep hitting wrong key
    5 hard to locate messages

And some others I can't remember so why sould I keep it???
    my kids say I will get used to it but I was used to my little blackberry
    my kids wanted me to get with the times but I think I was with my other phone. will I get a full refund from google or should I sell it on ebay ??

So any advice appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post

Blackberry pearl is the crappy one (8100 / 8110 / 8120) maybe the 8120 its alot better, but still, compared to the N1... well u know...

if u dont hear the ringtone u can always edit the song and make it louder on any editing software like i did on the BB Pearl cos i had the same problem with the ringtone

maybe u can find a launcher to fix the font size

there r alot of keyboard apps on the market, just find one that u like

download Handcent SMS

the N1 is alot better, u only need to play with it and get use to it
    this editing software you are speaking about,can you give me a name for it please as i dont think the n1 ringtone is loud enough either,thanks

u can get the adobe soundbooth CS 4... its paid (crackeable) but there r some free u just need to google it

Edit: Download Audacity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links