Bad App Alert

This is a discussion on Bad App Alert within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Thought of making this thread for apps you installed and ended up uninstalling when you noticed it made your phone act buggy or something along ...

Thread: Bad App Alert

Bad App Alert

Thought of making this thread for apps you installed and ended up uninstalling when you noticed it made your phone act buggy or something along those lines. So please everyone contribute if you have apps that gave you similar experiences

The app I could warn you guys about is "Traffic Cam Viewer"

Its an app (kinda useless) that lets you view traffic cams from accross the world, but every time i would boot up my phone I would get a 'process' force close when I'd swipe to unlock my phone. As soon as I unistalled it problem was gone. So If you have a similar issue it may be the app.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I know a lot of people love it, but Home ++ slowed my phone down quite a bit and it force closed several times in the few hours I used it.

Quote Originally Posted by geckocavemen View Post
    I know a lot of people love it, but Home ++ slowed my phone down quite a bit and it force closed several times in the few hours I used it.
    i fully agree after installing Home++ my phone felt so sluggish and it forced closed all the time so I quickly uninstalled and found helix launcher stayed there ever since..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links