Bookmark Apps from android Market

This is a discussion on Bookmark Apps from android Market within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Anyone found a way to bookmark or notate apps from inside Market so that you can come back to them later? Often I see an ...

Thread: Bookmark Apps from android Market

Bookmark Apps from android Market

Anyone found a way to bookmark or notate apps from inside Market so that you can come back to them later?

Often I see an app that I would like to consider buying. However it is an inopportune time for me to install it and run a <24 trial, before I get charged for it. By the time I get around to spending some time trialing apps I have forgotten the name the ones that caught my eye when previously browsing the Market.

Shame there was not a way to put a star or pin on apps that I would like to return to at a later time.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

copy the name on the note pad app and thats it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    copy the name on the note pad app and thats it :P
    How do you copy text within the Market app? And where is the inbuilt note pad app? But I see what your getting at with your work around. Thanks.

u need to download the note pad app from the market, and no, there is no copy text on the market... but u can always use a pen and a paper and write it down xD

i liked the way that in the blackberry u can copy almost any text and paste it everywhere :P

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links