Tasks killing apps??

This is a discussion on Tasks killing apps?? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am making choice between Advanced Task Killer, Task Killer and Task Mangaer, all of them have rating above 4 stars, which one is the ...

Thread: Tasks killing apps??

Tasks killing apps??

I am making choice between Advanced Task Killer, Task Killer and Task Mangaer, all of them have rating above 4 stars, which one is the best among them ??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

they're doing the same.
    take Advanced Task Killer..
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Taskiller works best for me
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Task Killer

I use Advanced Task Killer and only use it when I need to. I do not have it set to auto kill anything - I have read many an article on the operating system managing it's memory fine.
    One auto kill app I tried when I first got my Nexus One - I don't remember the name but I got it free from the market; I set it to auto kill and all that. Every time I I woke the phone up and had the screen come on, the phone app was there on the screen and it took a few taps on the back button to get it to go away. I quickly uninstalled that app. I wish I remembered the name so I could tell you.

I use ES Task Manager (along with ES File Manager.) The main purpose I use the task manager for is regulate data roaming when in other countries.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links