Updating all apps at once instead of individually. Any tricks?

This is a discussion on Updating all apps at once instead of individually. Any tricks? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all, I usually get application updates at least once a day. But it's a *pain* to have to go and update each application that ...

Thread: Updating all apps at once instead of individually. Any tricks?

Updating all apps at once instead of individually. Any tricks?

Hi all,

I usually get application updates at least once a day. But it's a *pain* to have to go and update each application that needs updating.

Has anyone figured out a way to update all apps that need updating with a single stroke? Or perhaps there's an app that will do it?

I hope I'm making sense here.. but what I'm looking for is an "Update All" function.

Thanks!
    -jake

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I prefer to update apps individually. Before I update an app, I read the latest comments to see if it's worth the update. Sometimes you see where an update causes problems or gets bad reviews. Then you can skip the update until things are fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    I prefer to update apps individually. Before I update an app, I read the latest comments to see if it's worth the update. Sometimes you see where an update causes problems or gets bad reviews. Then you can skip the update until things are fixed.
    Yep..in my experience, a bad app gets updated sometimes the same day or the next anyway.

Use "Titanium Backup" - Full version. It can update apps without installing individually.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links