best home launcher?

This is a discussion on best home launcher? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by f0ul99 I am on 2 Home right now. Launcher Pro and Zeam. While LP only 3 home screen, Zeam can go up ...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: best home launcher?

cxm
    Quote Originally Posted by f0ul99 View Post
    I am on 2 Home right now. Launcher Pro and Zeam. While LP only 3 home screen, Zeam can go up to 9.
    Both of them are smooth and nice. Personally 3 home screens are not enough for me but I really like LP so much. 1 plus point is the customisable 4 home buttons. That alone win my vote. Good things about Zeam, you can put all the widget you want.
    Not bad for a beta. LP for me.

Here have a look.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    not sure if I understood you properly, but you do realise that launcher pro can go up to 7 screens? Just change it in the preferences,

Yes I love launcher pro because it has 7 screens. my girl had the same prob.

I Just started trying out ADW Launcher. Its pretty nice so far! dont know if ill let go launcher pro

I love the new Launch Pro update: You can now customize the four icons at the button to whatever you want.

And using it with Froyo means you have a speed demon in your hands. Good-bye, Home++!

loving launcher pro - great addition to the phone!

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyG28 View Post
    I love the new Launch Pro update: You can now customize the four icons at the button to whatever you want.
    I love this new Feature! LauncherPro + Froyo = Wow!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Concerning Launcher Pro: what I love, absolutely LOVE is that when you press HOME, it takes you back to the last screen you used. At first I was confused about it (doesn't take me much, lol), but once you are used to it, it is sheer magic. That is how a Launcher should work, imo! I can't remember how often I accidently pressed the HOME button in an app, only to have to scroll back or forth a few screens to get back to the right page. Launcher Pro is the app for me!

Can't wait till CM Froyo is out, so I can have the best of ALL worlds :D
    My sigs keep getting

I'm using Froyo + LauncherPro, and love it. But to be honest, ADW is pretty damn nice too. I didn't notice any speed difference on Froyo between the two, and ADW has a few other options LP doesn't - like altering the rows and columns in the app drawer, and also the expanded dock.

If ADW allowed for 4 apps on the main dock and the additional 6 I would switch. Until then I'm quite happy with LP.
    Rooted Nexus One

I am on 2 Home right now. Launcher Pro and Zeam. While LP only 3 home screen, Zeam can go up to 9.
    Both of them are smooth and nice. Personally 3 home screens are not enough for me but I really like LP so much. 1 plus point is the customisable 4 home buttons. That alone win my vote. Good things about Zeam, you can put all the widget you want.

Here have a look.

LP actually has 7 screens..more than enough for me. I can easily see them adding 2 more, eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by cxm View Post

Here have a look.

not sure if I understood you properly, but you do realise that launcher pro can go up to 7 screens? Just change it in the preferences,

Really?? 7? lol my bad... i didn't notice... too busy playing around Zeam's 9 screens... Thanks man. Guess I'll just remove Zeam...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links