N1 Torch Foreclose

This is a discussion on N1 Torch Foreclose within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; So I unlocked the bootloader of my N1 tonight as I was told by doing so I would be able to use "rooted user" apps. ...

Thread: N1 Torch Foreclose

N1 Torch Foreclose

So I unlocked the bootloader of my N1 tonight as I was told by doing so I would be able to use "rooted user" apps. I downloaded N1 Torch because its one of the apps that caught my attention. But as soon as I start it up it FC's on me, and I get this message 'the application N1 Torch (process net.cactii.flash) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.'

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by lrsone View Post
    So I unlocked the bootloader of my N1 tonight as I was told by doing so I would be able to use "rooted user" apps. I downloaded N1 Torch because its one of the apps that caught my attention. But as soon as I start it up it FC's on me, and I get this message 'the application N1 Torch (process net.cactii.flash) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.'
    I haven't rooted my N1, but I downloaded an app called "Color Flashlight" and it works perfectly as a torch.

It doesn't use the LED on the back, so there's no chance of burning it out. Instead it uses the screen, and has multiple different options for flashing, strobing, two colour flashing (Police/Emegency mode), flashing message, sliding message, and lets you have any colour you want, pretty much...

It's a pretty decent app all said, no root/unlock required and it's free too

Simply unlocking the bootloader is not enough to become a rooted user.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links