Beautiful Widgets Question

This is a discussion on Beautiful Widgets Question within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just downloaded beautiful widgets onto my n1 and thought i had seen a video where the weather portion is dynamic (rain drops when it's ...

Thread: Beautiful Widgets Question

Beautiful Widgets Question

I just downloaded beautiful widgets onto my n1 and thought i had seen a video where the weather portion is dynamic (rain drops when it's raining...clouds floating around when cloudy etc.) Could someone tell me if this is possible and if it is how do I set this? If it makes any difference i'm unrooted and if another app allows for this feature let me know also thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Click the sun/moon and it wool be on that screen.
    Rooted Nexus One

Re: Beautiful Widgets Question

Yup, just click on the sun or moon etc. and it will do that. also, pressing on the clock will take you to the clock app and pressing on the date will take you to the calendar app. with the new update I believe you can set those shortcuts to go wherever you want though.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08 Korean Radio
    Wildmonk's 2.6.35.9_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_720p_1152MHz_120210
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

Cool thanks!
    Now is there any way I can implement that into my wallpaper so I don't have to go click on the icon and go into another page? I just think it'd be a cool wallpaper effect

Quote Originally Posted by ZaKoNe View Post
    Cool thanks!
    Now is there any way I can implement that into my wallpaper so I don't have to go click on the icon and go into another page? I just think it'd be a cool wallpaper effect
    No, but the developer keeps mentioning that a "surprise" is coming. Many think it may be a Beautiful Widgets Live Wallpaper.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links