beutiful widget or weather and toggle

This is a discussion on beutiful widget or weather and toggle within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have both of these and im trying to figure out witch one to use more. They both seem to do the same thing with ...

Thread: beutiful widget or weather and toggle

beutiful widget or weather and toggle

I have both of these and im trying to figure out witch one to use more. They both seem to do the same thing with changing the look of the clock. the weather and toggle you can also change the look of the weather icon as well witch i dont do any way. I like that you can see differnent skins for the clock before you change it as to the weather and toggle one you cant unless you get one from the app store. Both can do cool animations for weather and have been working very good for me. I just dont know witch one to use. One more thing becouse of these kind of apps and widgets is why i will always own a android device ( the nexus one is the best phone ive ever used and will ever use )

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well, ive had beautifull widgets for a while now, and didnt really like weather widget, buttttttt, weather widget came out with an update not to long ago that makes it look really nice, ive always wanted the stock htc clock widget without rooting, and beautifull widgets dosent have that, so im using weather now, i guess its just prefrence. Both are very good apps though. As soon as beautifull gets a cool update ill switch back.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links