K9 Mail

This is a discussion on K9 Mail within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi People, Where do I find instructions or a help file at least for this app? I went to their website and didn't see it ...

Thread: K9 Mail

K9 Mail

Hi People,

Where do I find instructions or a help file at least for this app? I went to their website and didn't see it there (if it is, can someone point it out to me?)
    I wanted to know what expunge does, why are there some errors - though not really because I am not missing any emails), how do I delete emails off my phone? I did the select all and then delete but when I escape out of that folder and go back, the emails are there again.
    Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I figured out how to delete trash. If anyone is interested, go to folder view and tap the menu button, there will be an icon to empty trash.

how do you delete all email (read or unread) at once?... All I have been able to do is delete each one at a time (nuisance).
    Ron Paul is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusOneToo View Post
    how do you delete all email (read or unread) at once?... All I have been able to do is delete each one at a time (nuisance).
    i just tick about 6/7 at a time then delete

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    how do you choose multiple at a time? there is no check box or anything - when I tap one, it opens...
    Ron Paul is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    how do you choose multiple at a time? there is no check box or anything - when I tap one, it opens...
    OMG!!! I feel like such an idiot - I just realized you can click the ghosted checkbox to the left of the msg and delete... I thought that was a little envelope indicating email and didnt realize it could be checked

Sorry for the wasted thread space - I didnt really think my sig was so true
    Ron Paul is correct.

Exclamation K-9 keeps erasing emails

I everyone...I have a POP3 account on nexus one and I am using K-9 mail but I find that it keeps erasing my emails after a day or two.

Can anyone tell me why, as I have set it up never to delete emails? Does it maybe store them somewhere on the phone or in another folder? Please this is urgent and a real hassle

have you checked folders to see if is being moved there? Do you have another app (i.e. Micro$oft Outlook) retrieving your emails? If yes, maybe that is deleting your emails and causing them to disappear.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links