Sirius XM App coming to Nexus One

This is a discussion on Sirius XM App coming to Nexus One within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by WERA689 It will probably require that you get an "on-line" subscription, at extra cost! This was one of the developments that cost ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Sirius XM App coming to Nexus One

  1. #11
    Member InS0mNiAc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    It will probably require that you get an "on-line" subscription, at extra cost! This was one of the developments that cost them my loyalty, as on-line is no longer included with your regular subscription.
    You can definitely count on this being the way they go, pissed me off too because I enjoy streaming my sirius but don't use it nearly enough to warrant purchasing the add on

  2. #12
    Junior Member sirrx7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Posts
    24
    Excited about streaming Ron and Fez on my N1. XM202 Sirius197

  3. #13
    Member shane_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    47
    well im a howard stern fan so does anyone no if he will be available on this app???

  4. #14
    Member bozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    well im a howard stern fan so does anyone no if he will be available on this app???
    Since he's not on the iPhone, I doubt it. My guess is Sirius XM doesn't have mobile streaming rights.

  5. #15
    Member woode29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by bozzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    well im a howard stern fan so does anyone no if he will be available on this app???
    Since he's not on the iPhone, I doubt it. My guess is Sirius XM doesn't have mobile streaming rights.

    If thats true, count me out. Was looking forward to Howard and the gang.. Wish his E channel show was still on..oh well.

  6. #16
    Member shane_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by woode29 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bozzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    well im a howard stern fan so does anyone no if he will be available on this app???
    Since he's not on the iPhone, I doubt it. My guess is Sirius XM doesn't have mobile streaming rights.

    If thats true, count me out. Was looking forward to Howard and the gang.. Wish his E channel show was still on..oh well.
    I know man they would be out of buisness if it werent for howard, he brought millions of listeners to sirius/xm they would be idiots for not including it in the app.

  7. #17
    Senior Member keyplyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    708
    This will be one app I certainly will not be installing.

    I subscribed to Sirius/XM in my car for about 10 months. Nothing but garbage. They compress their stream so much that there's little sound quality left. Their customer service sucks and they continue to bill you long after you cancel.




  8. #18
    Member bozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post

    I know man they would be out of buisness if it werent for howard, he brought millions of listeners to sirius/xm they would be idiots for not including it in the app.
    The reason is isn't on the iPhone and will not be on Android is because Howard doesn't allow it. There's nothing Sirius XM can do without Howard signing a new contract (which is unlikely).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum