Sirius XM App coming to Nexus One

This is a discussion on Sirius XM App coming to Nexus One within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by WERA689 It will probably require that you get an "on-line" subscription, at extra cost! This was one of the developments that cost ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sirius XM App coming to Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    It will probably require that you get an "on-line" subscription, at extra cost! This was one of the developments that cost them my loyalty, as on-line is no longer included with your regular subscription.
    You can definitely count on this being the way they go, pissed me off too because I enjoy streaming my sirius but don't use it nearly enough to warrant purchasing the add on

Excited about streaming Ron and Fez on my N1. XM202 Sirius197

well im a howard stern fan so does anyone no if he will be available on this app???

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    well im a howard stern fan so does anyone no if he will be available on this app???
    Since he's not on the iPhone, I doubt it. My guess is Sirius XM doesn't have mobile streaming rights.

Quote Originally Posted by bozzy View Post
    Since he's not on the iPhone, I doubt it. My guess is Sirius XM doesn't have mobile streaming rights.

If thats true, count me out. Was looking forward to Howard and the gang.. Wish his E channel show was still on..oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by woode29 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bozzy View Post

If thats true, count me out. Was looking forward to Howard and the gang.. Wish his E channel show was still on..oh well.
    I know man they would be out of buisness if it werent for howard, he brought millions of listeners to sirius/xm they would be idiots for not including it in the app.

This will be one app I certainly will not be installing.

I subscribed to Sirius/XM in my car for about 10 months. Nothing but garbage. They compress their stream so much that there's little sound quality left. Their customer service sucks and they continue to bill you long after you cancel.

I know man they would be out of buisness if it werent for howard, he brought millions of listeners to sirius/xm they would be idiots for not including it in the app.
    The reason is isn't on the iPhone and will not be on Android is because Howard doesn't allow it. There's nothing Sirius XM can do without Howard signing a new contract (which is unlikely).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links