Your Friendly Flash Developer

This is a discussion on Your Friendly Flash Developer within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey everybody, first post here but you look like a nice bunch I should be getting my Nexus One in about a week and a ...

Thread: Your Friendly Flash Developer

Smile Your Friendly Flash Developer

Hey everybody, first post here but you look like a nice bunch

I should be getting my Nexus One in about a week and a half (got someone in the U.S sending it to me in Ireland) and I can't wait... It will be my first smartphone.

Anyway, I'm an amateur , I havn't made enough moneys (its tiny haha) yet to call myself professional , Flash/AIR developer and I'd love to start making some apps for the android OS. So my question is, Is there any type of app/game that you would like to see more of, or isn't even around at all?

I'll think about all of your suggestions no matter how weird or impossible sounding your idea is,
    And I plan on making it free too

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't know if its possible...but I'd love to see an app that lets me use my PC wireless game controller with my various emulators on the Nexus One. I'd Gladly pay for this app.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I would like to see more multiplayer and RPG games.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One of the only apps I've had iPhone jealousy over is Gunman:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp29W61pwTA]YouTube - Gunman Trailer[/ame]

(an augmented reality shooter game) Kinda like laser tag with your phone.

I'd love to see this on Android.
    :nexusx: A new hope. :nexusx:

Thanks for the suggestions guys,

SliceBurgSlim - I'm not sure something like that would be possible with flash or AIR (maybe AIR 2.0)
    ezeddiekun - This I could do indeed and it sounds like a fun project, seems like the best suggestion so far
    NexusWon - This could be a bit tricky, I'm guessing that I could use the GPS to find out what way the phone is pointing etc., but the hard bit would be linking together multiple phones over large distances with live information on their location. But it sure sounds interesting

there are a few games that i like on the iphone that i want it on the nexus...

look for minigore and bloodnguns...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links