WaveSecure - OH NO! Locked Phone

This is a discussion on WaveSecure - OH NO! Locked Phone within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; there is no contact that's the first place i've checked do you have their email or other contact...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WaveSecure - OH NO! Locked Phone

there is no contact that's the first place i've checked do you have their email or other contact

I found a phone number on their web site, but it was useless. Went straight to voicemail which was full. They have a facebook page which you may try posting questions to. Their name there is - wavesecure.

While many people are happy with their software. My experience, where their server sent a code to my phone indicating it was stolen while in my office, was enough to keep me from ever using their software.

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by sammoszeto View Post
    there is no contact that's the first place i've checked do you have their email or other contact

2nd day without a my nexus 1......

[QUOTE=JustLeft;53786]I found a phone number on their web site, but it was useless. Went straight to voicemail which was full. They have a facebook page which you may try posting questions to. Their name there is - wavesecure.

While many people are happy with their software. My experience, where their server sent a code to my phone indicating it was stolen while in my office, was enough to keep me from ever using their software.

Good Luck!

so how did you get ride of it??

You might try this link, if you haven't already:

https://www.wavesecure.com/support/i...epartmentid=28

As I have said, the screaming sound that the phone makes is not something you want to hear in your office. I could not get it to stop and I could not unlock the phone (I had the code) while in the office. Part of the issue is that the screaming went on for minutes with no response from the menu key on the phone. For some reason the software was delaying the phone boot up by minutes.

So I pulled the battery on the phone and waited til I got home. (Of course I had no phone while the battery was pulled.) Then I put the battery back in the phone and the screaming started again. Eventually the menu button responded (3 + minutes of screaming) and I was able to enter the unlock code. At that point I immediately removed Wavesecure, then rebooted the phone, no issues from that point on.

so how did you get ride of it??

thanks guys..

Justleft: i forgot my code so there is no way i can put the code in

Maris: thanks i've never seen that bit of the website thanks again..

UK docking station

Does anyone know if we can get the Nexus 1 docking station in the UK??

Hi all,
    If you have entered an email during activation, you can reset your PIN from www.wavesecure.com/forgot-password.aspx.

Else, you can use the forgot PIN function from WaveSecure on the phone to send a temporary PIN to your buddies.

If you still encounter problems, you can get help from www.wavesecure.com/support/.

Also, we are happy to announce that WaveSecure SMS gateway in the US is now live! This means WaveSecure users in the US will no longer incur international text charges when performing remote commands from our web site.

Thanks,
    cheewee
    Team WaveSecure
    www.wavesecure.com

Cheewee,

Here is the problem i wasn't register with you at all when i install the app it just did it without asking me to register so it won't send it to my email address and my buddy phone is on a international code so it takes 3 days before i get my code by then it's too late because your code is only valid for 1 hrs.

please reply to my email

Cheewee,

Here is the problem i wasn't register with you at all when i install the app it just did it without asking me to register so it won't send it to my email address and my buddy phone is on a international code so it takes 3 days before i get my code by then it's too late because your code is only valid for 1 hrs.

please reply to my email
    Hi sammoszeto,
    When you install the application on your phone and go through the activation process, your WaveSecure account is automatically created. You can log in using your mobile number and 6-digit PIN.

Support is handled by another team. If you need me to help follow up on your case, please send me a private message.

Thanks,
    cheewee
    Team WaveSecure
    www.wavesecure.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links