Dropbox beta for Android is out!

This is a discussion on Dropbox beta for Android is out! within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by nexus1inAZ I just got Dropbox last night and am very excited. I have never used it until last night. What's the difference ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dropbox beta for Android is out!

Quote Originally Posted by nexus1inAZ View Post
    I just got Dropbox last night and am very excited. I have never used it until last night. What's the difference between dropbox and dropbox beta?
    To answer you more speficially, from what I understand, there is no difference in beta3 and the released version in the Market. In fact in the Dropbox forum a link to beta3 is given for the ones who could not find it in the Market for some reason.

I can think of some improvements though, I'd like to be able to upload any file, edit files and change file/folder names etc... but it's a good start!

Dropbox is the easiest way to use e-Wallet, I just drop the file there and can forget about all syncing (not really talking about Android yet, but between my desktop and netbook computer) :D
    My sigs keep getting

WHOOO HOOOO! Very nice new version of Android Dropbox is out! It's not in the Market yet, but you can grab a beta copy here: http://bit.ly/cjRkx5

Lots of new features!

Edit: the BEST feature is upload and download any file... finally...
    My sigs keep getting

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links