Boot Animation Changer (Root)

This is a discussion on Boot Animation Changer (Root) within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; This app can be found on the market. Its a great way for root users to backup and change the boot animation on the phone. ...

Thread: Boot Animation Changer (Root)

Boot Animation Changer (Root)

This app can be found on the market. Its a great way for root users to backup and change the boot animation on the phone. Im using the matrix one right now and I must say its pretty dope!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Doesn't seem worth the almost $4...
    The previews barely work (what server is that site run off of?!) and the few that I've checked out aren't all that great.

Great idea - not so great implementation IMO. Certainly not worth the cost.
    Rooted Nexus One

The Price doesn't really matter to me. Its a lot easier than pushing the boot animation manually. Plus theres more of a selection on here than I've seen anywhere else...
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by Jhon Smitch View Post
    My MB was M3A78-EM, did you try pressing the "Del" key and see if that works for safe mode!!
    I need to boot in safe mode but i can only get to the boot screen that says Windows couldnt start up because of a recent hardware problem or something, and only two options are boot normal and the one to try to fix windows.. My problem is i cant get past the Windows logo screen (very first one), and it doesnt even load the windows 7 animation like normal..
    I think you are lost....this has nothing to do with this thread
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links