photo hiding apps

This is a discussion on photo hiding apps within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've got Gallery Private on mine - it is free, and it encrypts the photos so they can't be viewed even if it is plugged ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: photo hiding apps

I've got Gallery Private on mine - it is free, and it encrypts the photos so they can't be viewed even if it is plugged into a PC. You can put a dummy password in and it gives you a crappy bubble-wrap popping game, or you put the real password in and get access to your goodies

Oh, and it will also allow hiding of videos too in case you're an especially naughty girl hehe!!

Well it depends on what you want to hide. if you want to hide pictures you can download picture safe from the app store. if you want to hide videos you can get video safe. im not sure about documents and stuff, you can Google search that. but something tells me you don't want to hide documents, just pictures and videos.

Quote Originally Posted by chach View Post
    just send me your pictures I'll take care of it ;p
    I can also help with this. =)

Happy belated birthday, BTW, Lisa. =)
    Rooted Nexus One

instead of started a new thread I'm posting in the only two relevant threads I can find...

Are there any new options to this problem?... I read the comments of the apps mentioned in here and am leery about them...

Is there not a way to simply name a file in ES File Explorer (or similar) without them appearing in the gallery?

Also, the altered file name method - are you able to swipe through photos that way? Are do you have to open and close each one individually? I like the way you can browse through photos in the stock gallery - just dont like that the pics are all visible when you open the gallery...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links