Prey for Android

This is a discussion on Prey for Android within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Well if a ball bounces high in the air and falls but wont bounce up again is it considered a square?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prey for Android

Well if a ball bounces high in the air and falls but wont bounce up again is it considered a square?

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    I cant get this thing to work, i send the activation key, but nothing happens >.>

I prefer Lookout over this one. Lookout Mobile Security backs up data, antivirus and locates lost phone and it's also FREE! https://www.mylookout.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Anything with an i in the front of it from Apple is not for me.

OK lets say someone steals my phone turns it off removes the battery throughs out the SIM removes the SD card, when the crook is in a place like underground there is no GPS or wifi or cell signal, resets the devise to factory puts a new SIM in, do these software packages still stay on the phone and call or txt back its location or are they wiped from the reset ? if they get wiped then this is useless to me.

thanks

to do a factory reset u have to turn on the phone, this program detect if u changed the SIM card if he removes the SD and ur app is on the SD... well u have to move it to the phone

As far as I know only Mobile Defence can be install in as system so you can't uninstall even if you reset the phone

Quote Originally Posted by locus View Post
    OK lets say someone steals my phone turns it off removes the battery throughs out the SIM removes the SD card, when the crook is in a place like underground there is no GPS or wifi or cell signal, resets the devise to factory puts a new SIM in, do these software packages still stay on the phone and call or txt back its location or are they wiped from the reset ? if they get wiped then this is useless to me.

thanks
    i doubt a low life crook is smart enough to do all those things. seriously? underground? lol why would they bring a phone underground?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Anything with an i in the front of it from Apple is not for me.

[/quote]
    i doubt a low life crook is smart enough to do all those things. seriously? underground? lol why would they bring a phone underground?!?[/QUOTE]

That was meant as an example if someone had stolen the fone and turned it on in a place with no signal so it could not dial home, he/she could put it in a metal box for all i care, it was an example.

you would be surprised what kids know these days,

all I am trying to say is if a simple reset removes this software it useless, for me any ways.

Re: Prey for Android

Anti-virus is worthless and un-needed on android.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links