ShapeWriter Help

This is a discussion on ShapeWriter Help within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've downloaded shapewriter from the Android market and installed onto my Nexus 1. I've then gone Settings > Language & Keyboard settings > ShapeWriter keyboard ...

Thread: ShapeWriter Help

ShapeWriter Help

I've downloaded shapewriter from the Android market and installed onto my Nexus 1. I've then gone Settings > Language & Keyboard settings > ShapeWriter keyboard and ticked the box.

However, whenever I got to enter a text field I get the standard keyboard.

I've tried turning on and off, but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

IIRC, you may need to long-press in a text field to toggle between the keyboards available.

Perfect. Thanks.

An Idea,and an interest. You write about something you yourself are interested in. When you have an interest in something it makes it simple to write about. When you get ideas of what to write you sort them out in your head. When the right idea sparks a huge interest you can start there. Spam out everything you can about it liek brainstorming because the initial burst of motivation will be the foundation of your work.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links