your favorite browser

This is a discussion on your favorite browser within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Vote!!! Whats your favorite browser...

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: your favorite browser

your favorite browser

Vote!!! Whats your favorite browser

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I used the dolphin browser for a couple of weeks and absolutely loved it. I have been reading good things about skyfire also so i decided to uninstall dolphin and give skyfire a try. After about a week I'm still leaning towards dolphin. Dolphin is a little faster and a little easier to use. I like simple things and Dolphin has a more cut and dry feel to it. I had Opera installed for a couple of days and did not like it at all, even though it seemed to be faster than the other two. The big advantage with Dolphin is the ease of making it your default browser.

Quote Originally Posted by nexus1inAZ View Post
    I used the dolphin browser for a couple of weeks and absolutely loved it. I have been reading good things about skyfire also so i decided to uninstall dolphin and give skyfire a try. After about a week I'm still leaning towards dolphin. Dolphin is a little faster and a little easier to use. I like simple things and Dolphin has a more cut and dry feel to it. I had Opera installed for a couple of days and did not like it at all, even though it seemed to be faster than the other two. The big advantage with Dolphin is the ease of making it your default browser.
    I endorse this post. Dolphin all the way. Are you aware there is now a dolphin HD browser in the market? A lot different but still cool. I think its a bit more system heavy though compared to regular dolhpin, but certainly just as easy to make default as regular dolphin.

mmmmm HD dolphin, might have to give that a try
    NEXUS ONE
    11.02.2010 - SuperBoot Rooted
    24.02.2010 - Amon Ra's Recovery
    24.02.2010 - 05.10.2010 Cyanogen Era
    06.10.2010 - 08.12.2010 - RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD Era
    04.05.2011 - CyanogenMod 7.0.3

NOTION INK ADAM
    04.04.2011 - Rooted & CW Recovery Installed
    04.04.2011 - BEAST 2.1.3 PQi + 3g Version
    02.05.2011 - BEAST 2.2

Skyfire all the way.

Not only can I view flash, but the browser is really good with all of its features. My other favorite part is making be a 'desktop' browser, so I can access the full feature of some sites and not be stuck on the mobile versions (video, banking, etc)! Change it back to an Android browser when i want to view the sites easier or in mobile format
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Stock all the way!
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The stock browser serves me well.

Stock Browser. Never tried skyfire and dolphin but opera is still to slow, waiting for their update.

Btw you missed fennec in your poll :P

Edit // I'm actually trying Dolphin Browser HD which just came to the market.
    Edit // Okay I hate it.
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

I always avoid obscure browsers because I know websites don't cater to them very well. Names like skyfire and dolphin don't suggest wide compatibility or any kind of future once firefox gets going properly. I've had such a bad experience with Opera on mobile devices I won't go near it. It's stock browser for me until firefox is properly released and then I'll give it a try. Even though it's my default windows browser, it has to earn its place on my phone because it's not going to bear much resemblance to it's windows counterpart.
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    The stock browser serves me well.
    +2 on that one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links