Meridian Player

This is a discussion on Meridian Player within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Does anyone know if there is a file size limit that can be handled by Meridian Player?? I tried loading a 2gb file (Avatar) after ...

Thread: Meridian Player

Meridian Player

Does anyone know if there is a file size limit that can be handled by Meridian Player??

I tried loading a 2gb file (Avatar) after having converted the original 4gb file from Handbrake, but the file won't play??

Any clues?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

As far as I know, the Meridian Player is not restricted to file size...

Check that your resolution size when converted is compatible with the Nexus!!
    :nexusx: If you don't stand for something... You will fall for anything.:nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post
    I've done that but still doesn't work (i've used the same settings in Handbrake for other files and they seem to work ok). It's just that this converted file is fairly large!

Quote Originally Posted by vineetpatel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post
    I've done that but still doesn't work (i've used the same settings in Handbrake for other files and they seem to work ok). It's just that this converted file is fairly large!
    I believe the issue is with the Nexus not Meridian Player...

Your best bet will be to try and get the file size under 2GB for Nexus to support it.
    :nexusx: If you don't stand for something... You will fall for anything.:nexusx:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links