Phonalyzr app

This is a discussion on Phonalyzr app within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Is anyone using the Phonalyzr app or something similar? What else is there? I'm thinking about downloading this app to see my call and texting ...

Thread: Phonalyzr app

Phonalyzr app

Is anyone using the Phonalyzr app or something similar? What else is there? I'm thinking about downloading this app to see my call and texting usage. It doesn't show data usage which is something I would like to see if there's an app for it.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by arhidia View Post
    Is anyone using the Phonalyzr app or something similar? What else is there? I'm thinking about downloading this app to see my call and texting usage. It doesn't show data usage which is something I would like to see if there's an app for it.
    A couple I'm using...

1) Network traffic counter > shows cell and wifi data usage

2) Call meter NG > Shows calls, SMS and data usage (I've been using for about two weeks, so I can't give an honest opinion yet.
    :nexusx: If you don't stand for something... You will fall for anything.:nexusx:

Thanks for the quick response Bishop. I'll take a look at those.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links