Two SNesoid Questions...

This is a discussion on Two SNesoid Questions... within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi everyone...first post. I switched from iPhone 3G to Nexus One two days ago, and I'm loving it! However, in the SNesoid app, I've been ...

Thread: Two SNesoid Questions...

Two SNesoid Questions...

Hi everyone...first post.

I switched from iPhone 3G to Nexus One two days ago, and I'm loving it! However, in the SNesoid app, I've been trying to figure out two things...

1. Full screen? Under Video Settings I select stretch to fit screen, and it's still a box in the middle of the screen ;_; I understand the actual buttons would be over the picture, but when I used snes4iphone, they were like transparent buttons over the actual game.

2. Second, and more importantly, is any bluetooth gamepad compatible with SNesoid? I've found a ton online, mainly that cheap looking MSI foldout one that comes out of Hong Kong. Just wondering, so I can grab one ASAP to play the games on the bus/train better.

...if anyone could help out that would be awesome...thanks so much!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Another Q, where are the L & R buttons?

there was just a post on phonearena about using a wii-mote as a controller dor DK country on the nexus, there is an app in the market for it i think

I actually got that and it works great...now if they would only make a version that lasts more than 30 minutes.

...any idea on the full-screen issue?

full screen im not sure sorry, its been buggin me on nesoid too, i want my megaman full screen damnit

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links