Fennec

This is a discussion on Fennec within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Has anybody had any luck with fennec everytime i open it it shows the start page and then freezes my phone then it forces close...

Thread: Fennec

Fennec

Has anybody had any luck with fennec everytime i open it it shows the start page and then freezes my phone then it forces close

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What version are you using? I did it from here: Get The Latest Version Of Firefox For Android Every Day – Mozilla Now Making Nightly Builds Of Fennec | Android News, Reviews, Applications, Games, Phones, Devices, Tips, Hacks, Videos, Podcasts - Android Police and had no problems. Visit the site from your phone, download it, then install from you SD card. (you need an app that lets you go to the SD root). It works for me.

So far, the Fennec is just out for testing if anyone would like so. When i open it, it takes long time to load, but it doesn't force close. But if your phone wont handle it, idk... You should wait for the full version. I can't wait :D Firefox<33
    I ♥ Ne:nexusx:us One. Got it in February and rooted it in April :] Stock - Desire ROM - Cyanogen MOD - Android 2.2 FroYo

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links