Best Call Recorded App?

This is a discussion on Best Call Recorded App? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Guys, I would like to get your opinion on what is the best call recorder app. I look on the market but most reviews of ...

Thread: Best Call Recorded App?

Best Call Recorded App?

Guys, I would like to get your opinion on what is the best call recorder app. I look on the market but most reviews of the apps available were negative.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

arent those illegal in a lot of countries?

Quote Originally Posted by lisa.nexus.one View Post
    arent those illegal in a lot of countries?
    As long as the other party is informed, couple of examples; a pre-recorded message "you will / may be recorded for quality assurance" or a 'beep' every 10sec or so, to inform that the conversation is being recorded.

It's not an issue, otherwise yes! it would be illegal.

On my previous phone (SE), I was using an app for this, but it gave a beep every 10sec... (annoying).

I haven't seen anything for the Nexus yet, however I know a lot of people are looking for this.
    :nexusx: If you don't stand for something... You will fall for anything.:nexusx:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links