Coupon App?

This is a discussion on Coupon App? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Anyone have this Market App. Confused. Do you have to pay the annual subscription to use any of it? How are the coupons handled in ...

Thread: Coupon App?

Coupon App?

Anyone have this Market App. Confused.

Do you have to pay the annual subscription to use any of it?

How are the coupons handled in the store from your phone. You normally give the coupon at checkout and it is gone.

Am old and this stuff is hard to visualize.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Anyone have this Market App. Confused.

Do you have to pay the annual subscription to use any of it?

How are the coupons handled in the store from your phone. You normally give the coupon at checkout and it is gone.

Am old and this stuff is hard to visualize.

Ken
    If you go on link below, you'll get an idea how it works by reading the comments of those who are using the app.

The Coupons App for Android
    :nexusx: If you don't stand for something... You will fall for anything.:nexusx:

Bishop6

Thanks for your help,

It seems complicated to me. Did some searches like McDonalds, and nothing came back.

How do they handle the coupon at checkout, when you show it to them on phone.

Do you have app?

Would think only true value here is the subscription, but read poor customer support.

I tried clicking on some sample coupons on the free version and the ones I might use won't open. Go figure.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Thanks for your help,

It seems complicated to me. Did some searches like McDonalds, and nothing came back.

How do they handle the coupon at checkout, when you show it to them on phone.

Do you have app?

Would think only true value here is the subscription, but read poor customer support.

I tried clicking on some sample coupons on the free version and the ones I might use won't open. Go figure.

Ken
    By what I've read...

Full version, you have monthly subscription, and the coupons are mailed to you.
    :nexusx: If you don't stand for something... You will fall for anything.:nexusx:

But how do you redeem the free ones at checkout?

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

But how do you redeem the free ones at checkout?

Ken

You have to present the coupon at the checkout...

You would find what you want on the Nexus, then get the coupon printed out somehow, either by going onto your pc or bluetooth to a 'bluetooth / wifi compatible' printer.

Thanks a Bunch,

I can email to myself and print. However, I may uninstall. Site seems too high maintenance for me. Searches are not effective and the good free coupon links don't open.

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links