Known problematic apps with Froyo.....list yours!

This is a discussion on Known problematic apps with Froyo.....list yours! within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi! Im having the same issues with video playback since the Froyo 2.2 update: 1st, video freezes, then screen goes black, and the phone stops ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Known problematic apps with Froyo.....list yours!

Hi!

Im having the same issues with video playback since the Froyo 2.2 update: 1st, video freezes, then screen goes black, and the phone stops responding while you can still hear the sound. It all ends up removing the battery. It happens with videos that played with no problem with previous 2.1.

My phone is stock, stock 2.2 ROM manually updated with apparently no problem. The videos were encoded with Handbrake and iPhone settings.

Hope I dont have to return to 2.1 ...

Di!

Re: Known problematic apps with Froyo.....list yours!

So far the problem I had was the Gallery not showing some of my photo. Anyway, soon they'll release the full version of Froyo... hopefully everything will be good again.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lssar View Post
    Hi!

Im having the same issues with video playback since the Froyo 2.2 update: 1st, video freezes, then screen goes black, and the phone stops responding while you can still hear the sound. It all ends up removing the battery. It happens with videos that played with no problem with previous 2.1.

My phone is stock, stock 2.2 ROM manually updated with apparently no problem. The videos were encoded with Handbrake and iPhone settings.

Di!
    yesterday evening I found a free app and re-converted my MP4 to MP4 and now the file size is near double, but they play on my Nexus One. I'm holding out for the OTA release.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Hi!

Di!
    yesterday evening I found a free app and re-converted my MP4 to MP4 and now the file size is near double, but they play on my Nexus One. I'm holding out for the OTA release.
    Hi N1David:

did you previosly convert the MP4s using Handbrake like I did? Which free app did you use this time?

Thanks!

How to get apps for Froyo that you used to have for 2.1

Quote Originally Posted by NexusRocks View Post
    I am finding a ton of my free and paid apps are no longer available. Bummer for now.
    There is a way of getting your apps in froyo - they are now simply not there.
    But here's the fix, I applied it and many apps previously unavailable are OK:
    check it out here:
    Get protected apps to work in Froyo | AndroidSPIN

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Hi!

Di!
    Hi N1David:

did you previosly convert the MP4s using Handbrake like I did? Which free app did you use this time?

Thanks!
    Hi Lssar, the videos were first made by PQ DVD to iPod converter then yesterday I found Free 3GP Video Converter by DVD Video Soft. Originally I was searching for a video converter to convert Nexus One Videos for Windows Movie Maker & I just tried to convert a MP4 to MP4 and it did it.

Is this true?

Streaming audio quality nosedives on Android 2.2; fix is coming soon

Source: Streaming audio quality suffers on Android 2.2; fix coming soon

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links