Unified Buzz, Twitter, Facebook stream?

This is a discussion on Unified Buzz, Twitter, Facebook stream? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi Been searching and searching, but couldn't find. Actually wonder at all if such an app exists? basically is there an app (with widget) that ...

Thread: Unified Buzz, Twitter, Facebook stream?

Question Unified Buzz, Twitter, Facebook stream?

Hi

Been searching and searching, but couldn't find. Actually wonder at all if such an app exists?

basically is there an app (with widget) that allows you to get all of the above (Google Buzz, Facebook and Twitter) onto one stream and you can update all at the same time. I guess something like Friend Stream on the Sense UI?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

looking for something like this as well.

u can do that with the Twitter API... when i twit something, my facebook get the twitts too... dont know about buzz.

The only one I've seen implementing Buzz is the Seesmic beta. But... no Facebook :\

you can get Seesmic from here Exclusive: Secret new Seesmic Beta from Google I/O. Download Now. | AndroidSPIN

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    u can do that with the Twitter API... when i twit something, my facebook get the twitts too... dont know about buzz.
    Thanks. But a few problems with that. While you can have your updates through the Twitter API, you can't get the FB stream. Also my Twitter username and FB username are different. If I use the Twitter API, I get my Twitter name showing up on FB, which I'm not too keen on having.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links