Calender Question (froyo)

This is a discussion on Calender Question (froyo) within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have the stock calender and notice that before froyo, when I had an event on a particular day, the bar on that day would ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calender Question (froyo)

Calender Question (froyo)

I have the stock calender and notice that before froyo, when I had an event on a particular day, the bar on that day would be colored in....like for holidays or birthdays. Now, with froyo, it's not color highlighted. I did go to the calendar settings and have both "sync and visible" selected. I also rebooted my phone and still nothing.

Example: This Monday is Memorial Day in the U.S. When I see the calendar for the whole month, the bar next to May 31 is clear. But when I select the day, it says Memorial Day on top in blue highlight.

Any suggestions?
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Got the same thing. I thought I did something to make the color go away. I hope we can find a way to make it come back. I use the color code a lot.

Log into the Gmail on the internet and go to calendar and there you can pick a color for your calendar.
    I have three calendars on my phone, they were color coded before (via the internet) and are still color coded now.

After reading this, I took a look, and on my calendar I noticed a "Memo" right at the top bar (of the Week View) and when I place my trackball over the word Memo, it shows Memorial Day information. Also, the Agenda view does list Memorial Day as usual.

The month view does not indicate the color.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Log into the Gmail on the internet and go to calendar and there you can pick a color for your calendar.
    I have three calendars on my phone, they were color coded before (via the internet) and are still color coded now.
    I tried as you suggested but still not results. Like Maris said, the month view is not color coded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maris is right. My day view is color coded - not the month view, but I haven't been able to duplicate the Memorial Day being a light blue color in any of the views.

Maris is right. My day view is color coded - not the month view, but I haven't been able to duplicate the Memorial Day being a light blue color in any of the views.
    It tried what Maris said and i can see Memo in the WEEK VIEW. Then when I move the trackball to it, it says Memorial Day.

Do you not see Memorial day for May 31st or do you not see the word "Memo"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If I go to week view I see Memo at the top of the next week (I didn't know I could advance in week view until now) but my Memo word is purple - the default color for my calendar)

If I go to week view I see Memo at the top of the next week (I didn't know I could advance in week view until now) but my Memo word is purple - the default color for my calendar)
    Mine's is purple too. Maris may have changed his color...or he may be color blind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Mine's is purple too. Maris may have changed his color...or he may be color blind
    or we are color blind and our purples are actually a different color LOL :rofl3:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links