Beautiful widgets questions

This is a discussion on Beautiful widgets questions within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; go get BW. its cheap and its awsome. apart from the nice clean and customizable look... you also get shortcuts to clock, calendar, and weather. ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautiful widgets questions

go get BW. its cheap and its awsome. apart from the nice clean and customizable look... you also get shortcuts to clock, calendar, and weather. really great app!

LevelUp Studio (maker of BW) just released a wallpaper that works with BW Weather to animate the weather as your live wallpaper. You will have the weather animations on every page, not just the home.
    Just downloaded it from the market. Its quite nice =) I think I will buy beautiful widgets as well!! AWESOME

Oh one more thing, When i browsed this forum on the phone, it says its android native and i should install tapatalk (sorry if i spelt it wrong)... But it doesnt show up on the market (skyfire doesnt show up in search either...)

I'm running 2.2, any help?

Thanks

EDIT: You guys are awesome sales XD (jks!!), I went and bought BW... Its really cool!!

It shows for me on 2.1 so maybe its just not ready for 2.2 yet.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

you mean for both tapatalk an skyfire?

Yeah, those apps may not be ready for 2.2 yet. Devs may have to update them for compatibility.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

i have a problem with BW...

when i open it, it just start searching the location on GPS but i unchecked the GPS options and to stop searching the location i have to kill the APP... there is a way to control the permissions or the things that app can control???...

i will send a email to the DEVs... and i will try fixing it downloading it again

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    i have a problem with BW...

when i open it, it just start searching the location on GPS but i unchecked the GPS options and to stop searching the location i have to kill the APP... there is a way to control the permissions or the things that app can control???...

i will send a email to the DEVs... and i will try fixing it downloading it again
    fixed with a reinstall

Loving the new live wallpaper, also theres a weather icon pack which gets rid of the widget icon so there's no longer 2 suns/moons. Also got rid of the grass.

Thanks for the tip about the BW Live Wallpaper. (You can go into BW Home's setting, and click on the button at the bottom to go directly to the app download.)

If only I can get the live weather animations overlay on my own static wallpaper.

I'm one of the few people who refunded BW the same day... I didn't like it. I guess I prefer a more clutter free home screen. Not discouraging anybody from buying Beautiful Widgets of course! Just throwing in my two cents, guess I'm just different :D
    My sigs keep getting

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links