Beautiful widgets questions

This is a discussion on Beautiful widgets questions within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by adztaylor Loving the new live wallpaper, also theres a weather icon pack which gets rid of the widget icon so there's no ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful widgets questions

Quote Originally Posted by adztaylor View Post
    Loving the new live wallpaper, also theres a weather icon pack which gets rid of the widget icon so there's no longer 2 suns/moons. Also got rid of the grass.
    Can you post the exact name of the weather icon pack? I don't see it under a search. I don't use the wallpaper because of the two suns/moons, but this sounds like the answer.

The live wallpaper grass, should be the same as the default one =) it changes a bit more than the one with BW

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    Loving the new live wallpaper, also theres a weather icon pack which gets rid of the widget icon so there's no longer 2 suns/moons. Also got rid of the grass.
    Can you post the exact name of the weather icon pack? I don't see it under a search. I don't use the wallpaper because of the two suns/moons, but this sounds like the answer.
    When you go on Beautiful Widgets and go to configure. At the bottom it says weather icon pack so go on that and go to download skins. Go all the way to the bottom and there is one that says "none, just the background" download and apply that then the icon widget disappears.

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    When you go on Beautiful Widgets and go to configure. At the bottom it says weather icon pack so go on that and go to download skins. Go all the way to the bottom and there is one that says "none, just the background" download and apply that then the icon widget disappears.
    Ahhhhh ... never would have found it! Thanks.

Everyone, do me a favor:

If you have the Beautiful Widget live wallpaper, wait until it's night time (or change the clock?). I'm looking at my night blue sky now. It's supposed to be a black-to-blue gradient from top to bottom, but the color banding is so obvious. It makes me question the color specifications of the N1. I remember reading this huge report by someone about how Google lied about their specifications (aside from the "PenTile Matrix" debacle)...

Edit: found the link on the report... http://www.displaymate.com/Nexus_One_ShootOut.htm

Not seen any banding with min, at all.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Same here, no banding whatsoever...

None here either. Nice and smooth transition.

Another vote for no banding. It really is a beautiful app.

I see banding... its much more obvious than the original grass one.

Its not too serious, maybe an update or something will fix it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links