Beautiful widgets questions

This is a discussion on Beautiful widgets questions within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; hi, may i know the name of the widget ur using where it shows the battery power remaining space of the sdcard and internal memory? ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful widgets questions

hi, may i know the name of the widget ur using where it shows the battery power remaining space of the sdcard and internal memory?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by uksteve84 View Post
    Yeah, its not bad either...the BW live wallpaper

Now i know you cant see the animation, but heres a screenshot to give you an idea

Quote Originally Posted by naner2k View Post
    hi, may i know the name of the widget ur using where it shows the battery power remaining space of the sdcard and internal memory?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by uksteve84 View Post
    Yeah, its not bad either...the BW live wallpaper

Now i know you cant see the animation, but heres a screenshot to give you an idea

That is 'MiniInfo' in the market. Nice little app, too!

I have Beautiful Widgets and live wallpaper installed and the Widgets show just an icon for a thundrstorm and the live weather wallpaper shows sunny

same here with the live wallpaper, nothing but sunny... day & night.

I can't help confirm that...

I've only seen the live wallpaper in sunny, cloudy and rain mode. It hasn't thunderstormed since i got the app, guess that might be a good thing in a way

I live in Ohio now and the weather is constantly changing. Beautiful Widget live wallpaper does indeed change as the weather does. Once I thought my screen went wacky when I was reading a news widget that showed a little of the home background behind it. It was flashing every now and then. When I closed the news widget I realized the wallpaper was reflecting the terrible weather we were going through, with actual lightening strikes. I nearly ran my battery down watching the screen that night!

The only weather I haven't seen yet is snow, but I am sure this coming winter that will definitely appear. I really like this app, both the widget and the wallpaper. It is my favorite purchase so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    I live in Ohio now and the weather is constantly changing. Beautiful Widget live wallpaper does indeed change as the weather does. Once I thought my screen went wacky when I was reading a news widget that showed a little of the home background behind it. It was flashing every now and then. When I closed the news widget I realized the wallpaper was reflecting the terrible weather we were going through, with actual lightening strikes. I nearly ran my battery down watching the screen that night!

The only weather I haven't seen yet is snow, but I am sure this coming winter that will definitely appear. I really like this app, both the widget and the wallpaper. It is my favorite purchase so far.
    Glad to hear that it actually works

I also really like both the app and live wallpaper, however, I would like the live wallpaper to be more like the real grass wallpaper (the default one). If it just had sunrise and sunset it would be a really nice wallpaper!

I do see some banding on the live wallpaper though

I wonder if it snows in Houston, will it show Hell freezing over?
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Android Lurker Guilherme Aguiar's Avatar
    Hi guys!

I use the beautiful widgets! But there is no gadget for data.

Is there an app that has a gadget for data and all the other of beatiful widgets?

I have Beautiful Live Weather wallpaper and Beautiful Widgets installed. In settings of Beautiful live weather it saYS unlocked for Beautiful widgets but I only get a Sun and clear sky. I have tried with Home and smaller widget on screen also. But the live weather will only show a sun eventhough it is raining and the Beautiful widget shows rain. I laos have tried refreshing and even refreshing the wallpaper.

Does it need certain settings only to work?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links