Beautiful widgets questions

This is a discussion on Beautiful widgets questions within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello Everyone! I have a few questions to make before I go ahead and purchase beautiful widgets. First off, I know there are animations for ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautiful widgets questions

Beautiful widgets questions

Hello Everyone!

I have a few questions to make before I go ahead and purchase beautiful widgets.

First off, I know there are animations for the weather. But are these shown on the homescreen (like the Desire) or when you press the app?

I've only seen videos where the animations when the app is touched (so not homescreen and ran automoatically)

Do these animations come by default or by some add-on (again too many different sources conflicting each other)

Does it run fine with the new Android 2.2?

Thanks =) I really like the desire look, but don't want to root yet (froyo is pretty awesome!! Maybe I'll root when mocado has a stable port from the desire)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    When you press the app only then does the animation play, decent ones, nothing special.

You have to download a package after installation to get the animations [requests download after you launch]

Runs quite well with 2.2

I have them installed, but I have not seen Sense's version. There is no animation in the "home" widget, but if you press on the sun, it will open a animated weather forecast page that looks nice. I like the look of their animations, and I like the look of the home widget. There are a ton of skins for it too that help you personalize it some.

=( I was hoping that it would be animated on the homescreen rather than having to run the program...

I'm going to have to reconsider now... Might just wait for a stable Desire rom then.

Quote Originally Posted by FC1032 View Post
    =( I was hoping that it would be animated on the homescreen rather than having to run the program...

I'm going to have to reconsider now... Might just wait for a stable Desire rom then.
    Beautiful Widgets Home (weather) can also be themed with skins, there are a ton for you too choose from and they load right up inside BW settings. So no hunting for them on different dev sites.

Also, you have Large version & Small version of the weather widget.

No trying to talk you into BW, just an fyi...

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    No trying to talk you into BW, just an fyi...
    Haha, thanks, if i get impatient waiting for a desire rom, this is the way to go definitely!

Thanks anyway =)

@Fury,

I REALLY like your FuryDroid ^^

Its so cute... I can't get over the *pew pew XD

LevelUp Studio (maker of BW) just released a wallpaper that works with BW Weather to animate the weather as your live wallpaper. You will have the weather animations on every page, not just the home.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Yeah, its not bad either...the BW live wallpaper

Now i know you cant see the animation, but heres a screenshot to give you an idea

Just added the Live Wall Paper, not sure if I will keep it... but it is kind of neat.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links