Shazam inquiry, what has changed?

This is a discussion on Shazam inquiry, what has changed? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am sure everybody is familiar with this cool music identifier app. I used to have this installed on my iphone. When I was out ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shazam inquiry, what has changed?

Shazam inquiry, what has changed?

I am sure everybody is familiar with this cool music identifier app. I used to have this installed on my iphone. When I was out of wireless range and no 3g or even edge was available, I still could tag a song and when connected to 3g or wireless later, the app simply connected then and identified the stored (memorized) tags. This function does not seem to be available on the Shazam App for my Nexus :-( It does not seem to store tags!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

sinced you switched from the Iphone to Nexus one, do you think that was a smart choice? Are you happy with your choice? and what about it being with AT&T?

Quote Originally Posted by micha View Post
    I am sure everybody is familiar with this cool music identifier app. I used to have this installed on my iphone. When I was out of wireless range and no 3g or even edge was available, I still could tag a song and when connected to 3g or wireless later, the app simply connected then and identified the stored (memorized) tags. This function does not seem to be available on the Shazam App for my Nexus :-( It does not seem to store tags!
    According to Shazam's feature-set, only iPhone and Nokia have 'pending tag' service...Windows/Android/Blackberry do not, for now.

You thread-jacker!

:rofl3: who's a thread jacker?

Thanks alphawave7.....btw is there a way to get the nexus start up graphics as a live wallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rambo View Post
    sinced you switched from the Iphone to Nexus one, do you think that was a smart choice? Are you happy with your choice? and what about it being with AT&T?
    I definetely like the Nexus better than the iphone, faster, better battery life, better google voice integration, better and faster syncing (google contacts), and NO MORE ITUNES!!! ATT is okay, but when the HTC Evo 4g comes out, I may just have to go to Sprint!

what's the Htc ego 4g?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rambo View Post
    what's the Htc ego 4g?
    Sorry TYPO, I meant HTC EVO 4g the Nexus killer

:rofl3: The Nexus Killer?? Are you serious? what makes it that? should I just wait on that and go to sprint then?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links