Sirius/XM App is Here

This is a discussion on Sirius/XM App is Here within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; First, tap "market" on your home screen. Then use the search key (the magnifying glass symbol) to search for whichever app you're looking for. Once ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Sirius/XM App is Here

  1. #11
    Administrator WERA689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Metro Atlanta
    Posts
    2,418
    Thanked
    55 times
    First, tap "market" on your home screen. Then use the search key (the magnifying glass symbol) to search for whichever app you're looking for. Once you select your app, it will give you a simple "install" option at the bottom of the screen.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    First, tap "market" on your home screen. Then use the search key (the magnifying glass symbol) to search for whichever app you're looking for. Once you select your app, it will give you a simple "install" option at the bottom of the screen.
    Thank you, I actually meant 3rd party apps if there are any from other sites.

  3. #13
    Senior Member dimmakherbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    First, tap "market" on your home screen. Then use the search key (the magnifying glass symbol) to search for whichever app you're looking for. Once you select your app, it will give you a simple "install" option at the bottom of the screen.
    Thank you, I actually meant 3rd party apps if there are any from other sites.
    put them on your sd card and install with a manager like ASTRO, etc..
    also make sure your 'unknown sources' button is checked under
    settings -> applications
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

  4. #14
    Senior Member Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    First, tap "market" on your home screen. Then use the search key (the magnifying glass symbol) to search for whichever app you're looking for. Once you select your app, it will give you a simple "install" option at the bottom of the screen.
    Thank you, I actually meant 3rd party apps if there are any from other sites.
    put them on your sd card and install with a manager like ASTRO, etc..
    also make sure your 'unknown sources' button is checked under
    settings -> applications

    awesome thanks

  5. #15
    Member pwoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    65
    I keep getting some data error. I can't listen to anything.

  6. #16
    Senior Member bobbyphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Taylor View Post
    same here!

    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Ill keep my Free Pandora thank you very much
    Me too. $12.95 a month for Sirius? Really? Are they serious?

  7. #17
    Android Jr Member Backnblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Taylor View Post
    same here!

    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Ill keep my Free Pandora thank you very much
    Me too. $12.95 a month for Sirius? Really? Are they serious?
    Thats for Premium Online and Phone Streaming....
    If you already have an Sirius/XM plan it's $2.99/mo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

does sirius xm android app work on cm10.1 service not available
,

sirius xm app for kindle fire

,
siriusxm android app favorites order
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum