Sirius/XM App is Here

This is a discussion on Sirius/XM App is Here within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Sirius announced the new Sirius/XM Android Application is available today! Not a current subscriber? No worries, you can sign up today and receive a free ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sirius/XM App is Here

Sirius/XM App is Here

Sirius announced the new Sirius/XM Android Application is available today! Not a current subscriber? No worries, you can sign up today and receive a free 7-day subscription to check out this new satellite radio app and get over 120 channels of music, news, talk radio and more.

http://www.siriusxm.com/android

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ill keep my Free Pandora thank you very much
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Pandora is great for music.. But talk radio.. ESPN all the time not just local, as well as access to Pittsburgh sports radio since I live in DC. This is a life saver for me.
    Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage;be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

App seems to work pretty well. Like the iPhone app, you still can't re-order your favorites. I'm not sure why SiriusXM thinks people want to have favorites if they can't order them except in the order you add them.

No Howard.....

Sirius/XM came installed in my Corvette. IMO they are one of the worst run companies I've ever dealt with. I was billed repeatedly for services I didn't order and they kept adding additional charges for things that should have been included anyway.

Their customer service is absolutely the worst. Unknowledgeable, poorly trained operators that you wait for 20 minutes or longer, then get transferred to another person and wait again.

I canceled and they continued to bill me - Sirius/XM never again!

Quote Originally Posted by bozzy View Post
    App seems to work pretty well. Like the iPhone app, you still can't re-order your favorites. I'm not sure why SiriusXM thinks people want to have favorites if they can't order them except in the order you add them.
    Did you have trouble getting the app to play audio? I keep getting a data connection lost, reacquiring connection error. I thougt it might be the froyo rom conflicting, so I rolled back to cyanogens rom and same problem. All other apps using data work fine. Not a good first impression Sirius.
    Look ma! I'm a super moderator, my life has purpose now. :butt1:

Quote Originally Posted by woode29 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bozzy View Post
    Did you have trouble getting the app to play audio? I keep getting a data connection lost, reacquiring connection error. I thougt it might be the froyo rom conflicting, so I rolled back to cyanogens rom and same problem. All other apps using data work fine. Not a good first impression Sirius.
    I listened for about 4 hours straight. I think I had 2 times where it re-buffered but it recovered rather quickly.

same here!

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Ill keep my Free Pandora thank you very much

Sorry, I am used to iPhone. How do i install downloaded apps onto the Nexus One phone?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links