Bandwidth theivery

This is a discussion on Bandwidth theivery within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi My phone bill has been huge this month, I suspect some rouge app is stealing data. Does anyone know of an app that will ...

Thread: Bandwidth theivery

Bandwidth theivery

Hi

My phone bill has been huge this month, I suspect some rouge app is stealing data.

Does anyone know of an app that will show me what apps are using how much bandwidth?

Much thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Re: Bandwidth theivery

Youtube is eating bandwidth a lot. I guess better to subscribe the data plan.

I reckon the data charge without data plan is high.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

This is one reason devices such as the N1, Droid or DI should be required to have an unlimited data plan...

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    This is one reason devices such as the N1, Droid or DI should be required to have an unlimited data plan...
    Agreed. Such a waste if we don't utilize it capability fully. Unlimited Data Plan is the most important thing. Is a must have.

Quote Originally Posted by f0ul99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Agreed. Such a waste if we don't utilize it capability fully. Unlimited Data Plan is the most important thing. Is a must have.
    Absolutely.

You can try the Call Meter NG app. It doesn't show how much bandwidth an app is using, but it does show the amount of data usage. It also shows the amount of calls and SMS you make and receive. I started using it this month and found it very useful. It's really helped me decide what data plan is best for me.

Re: Bandwidth theivery

You can try the Call Meter NG app. It doesn't show how much bandwidth an app is using, but it does show the amount of data usage. It also shows the amount of calls and SMS you make and receive. I started using it this month and found it very useful. It's really helped me decide what data plan is best for me.
    This is one good apps. Thanks for sharing...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

To answer my own question; I found 3G watchdog in the market. It's free and ideal for people on limited data plans. It counts down and notifies you when you come close to you allowance.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links