Cannot find ShapeWriter in Android market

This is a discussion on Cannot find ShapeWriter in Android market within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; After reading some reviews I attempted to find and download ShapeWriter in the Android Market to no avail. I have had no success in finding ...

Thread: Cannot find ShapeWriter in Android market

Question Cannot find ShapeWriter in Android market

After reading some reviews I attempted to find and download ShapeWriter in the Android Market to no avail. I have had no success in finding it even though its website says its available in the Android market. Does anyone have any info on it or know where I could find it and download it? Any and all help would be most appreciated.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Market Apps

I'm having similar problems with Calltrack and Camera Zoom FX. I use AppBrain and it shows updates available for these apps which I already have installed. But Android Market fails to find it (no match for pname:app.calltrack). Other app updates worked fine. Calltrack stopped working because it couldn't find My Calendar. I think the name changed to just Calendar in Froyo. I uninstalled it for now but I'd like to get it back. Camera Zoom seems to be working fine, just can't get the update. A Web Market search shows Shapewriter still available. ShapeWriter Keyboard - Android app on AppBrain

apparently there are a lot of apps not showing on froyo. think its some settings to do with Google and the dev's side :S

Guys, try clearing the Market cache.

Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All. Choose Market and Clear data, Clear cache. Give the Market awhile to refresh depending on how many apps you have installed. Mine took 2 hours to fully refresh but everything shows up now.

wow 2 hours?! im trying it now

hmm. doesnt seem to make a difference. i still cant find apps like helixlauncher. but my refresh was really quick. like just a few seconds :S

Did you clear both Market data & cache? a few seconds seems very fast to me. Also, the actual clearing was very fast but it took awhile before I started to see all the apps in the Market again.

For example, I had purchased NewsRob Pro but after the Froyo update only the free version appeared. A little while later my paid version appeared in my downloads & the regular Market search. Same thing KeePassDroid app... although that one is free.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links