Double Twist in Android market

This is a discussion on Double Twist in Android market within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Double Twist media player is now available on the android market. It looks nice and sleek. A step up from any media app out there ...

Thread: Double Twist in Android market

Double Twist in Android market

Double Twist media player is now available on the android market.

It looks nice and sleek. A step up from any media app out there and the stock player IMO.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

lol. just got it and its pretty nice. good thing i held off getting salling media sync for the mac.

double twist desktop app is pretty sluggish though (at least for me).

what i like about this is that you can keep playcounts and even ratings that will sync back to itunes. havnt tested it much yet though... just got the android app 30 minutes ago.

and sorry... no pictures from me either

Awesome. I've been wondering why no enterprising App developers have really stepped in this space and filled it with an really polished iTunes-like experience.

I still like Meridian better for the time being. (Double Twist's implementation seems rather bare. Beautiful, but basic.)

Hopefully they keep improving it -- especially adding audiophile features like EQ, cross-fading, speeding up playback, etc.
    :nexusx: A new hope. :nexusx:

I'm waiting to see how they are going to update/improve REal Player app..I like mixzing(user friendly, widget, and lock screen widget, but desktop real player turning videos into mp3 files and can do that directly to my phone(USB of course) just rocks. I bought doubletwist too but wasnt impressed with the desktop user interface and yea man laggy as all get out.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Been using both the desktop & Android app for a few days. About the only thing that actually works well is syncing music/playlists from my Mac to the N1.

As far as playing music on the phone, the Android app recognizes none of the synced music. The default music app picks them up right away. I've done the usual... restart, battery pull. Doesn't work. Could be a Froyo thing.

How do you get the track number to be displayed on the PC? All I see is "Name", "Artist/Creator", "Album/Description", and "Genre". I would like to have "Track Number" so I can sort by that. I hate that they aren't in the same order as on a cd.

Don't think you can get the track number to show. I looked for that too.

Also I created new playlists and there appears to be no way to delete them.

This sucks. It's not available worldwide. Thumbs down!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links