Handcent sms help

This is a discussion on Handcent sms help within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, i have installed handcent sms and prefer it to the original, the only thing that is gripping me is that when i get a ...

Thread: Handcent sms help

Junior Member ogrimark_nexusone's Avatar

Handcent sms help

Hi, i have installed handcent sms and prefer it to the original, the only thing that is gripping me is that when i get a text, in the notification bar i get a noticifaction for both. Is it possible to stop this so i only get notification from handcent?

cheers.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes man, just go into the settings for the stock messaging app and uncheck notifications.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Cheers

i am gonna sound proper thick now but where is the settings for the stock messanger. i can only find the handcent one i have installed.

thickie says thanks.

it is the solid green icon with the smiley face that says "messaging"...press it and then press your menu key and click on settings and then uncheck notifications.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

poop

It really was that simple. bugger. that just taught me a lot for other programs and how to alter how they do stuff. cheers.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links