Want to stop stock email app using my data.

This is a discussion on Want to stop stock email app using my data. within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I decided to play around with the stock email app and hooked up my hotmail account. Luckily I noticed that it was using up a ...

Thread: Want to stop stock email app using my data.

Want to stop stock email app using my data.

I decided to play around with the stock email app and hooked up my hotmail account. Luckily I noticed that it was using up a lot of data. I'm on Airplane mode right now because I don't know how else to stop this email from using data. I thought this would work like gmail, but I was wrong. How do I reverse what I've done. I don't want this.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I just figured out how to delete the account so no worries. Please delete this thread mods.

Please tell us the method to do this, thanks

just set it to never automatically check emails. just check emails manually. if this account is important to you.... forward it to your gmail and just check it from there. theres a post on the how-to section on gmail forwarding.

@ Jeff
    I can't remember exactly what I did because I was pushing every button all over the place. Once in the email app I think I pushed the menu button and I remember when my hotmail address was showing there was a little tab on the left part that I dragged to the right. That took me to another screen which had an option to cancel my account.

@ antikryst
    Yeah, I was thinking about forwarding my hotmail to my gmail. It's not that important, but it's an option for me.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links