A HTC Footrpint type app for N1? Anyone know one?

This is a discussion on A HTC Footrpint type app for N1? Anyone know one? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; My sisters Droid phone comes with a built in 'Footprint' app. They can take a photo and post it at the current GPS location. Its ...

Thread: A HTC Footrpint type app for N1? Anyone know one?

A HTC Footrpint type app for N1? Anyone know one?

My sisters Droid phone comes with a built in 'Footprint' app. They can take a photo and post it at the current GPS location. Its not Latitude, it's not a check-in only thing.

I'd like to be able to do the same on my N1. I'm not interested in Latitude, frankly I only want to check in manually, when I choose, not interested in people being able to track me. This is more for sharing vacations, and out of town trips.

It would need to post to FB, the only social network I use, other photobucket. And I guess it should sync photos, GPS loc, and a map somehow. The HTC Footprint doesn't seem to be available anymore on the market, I'm not sure what 8Footprint does in terms of posting. SCVNGR sounds like a lot of fun (and I guess Foursquare is similar) but those are not about sharing your travel with pics, its about checking in.

Any one know of any apps that might fill all these requirements?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Was this available on the market at some point?

According to posts relating to the app itself, that seemed to have been the case. Up until January of this year, but the posts all mention it was pulled from the market, and scanning the barcode doesn't find it currently.

May be able to find the apk online. That's what I did for music junk.
    Nexus One (at&t)
    ROM: 2.2 w/root
    Recovery Amon-Ra 1.7.0
    ---

---
    HTC Evo 4g (sprint)
    ROM: SupererSonic 2.1
    Recovery ClockworkMod

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links