Easy Phone Tunes (for Itunes)?

This is a discussion on Easy Phone Tunes (for Itunes)? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Has anyone used this program to sync music with Itunes? Seems pretty good but not too many ppl using it so far .... Thanks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easy Phone Tunes (for Itunes)?

Easy Phone Tunes (for Itunes)?

Has anyone used this program to sync music with Itunes? Seems pretty good but not too many ppl using it so far ....

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

Doesn't work for macs

I just started using doubletwist. You should check it out.

Re: Easy Phone Tunes (for Itunes)?

Double twist is slow though. At least on my MacBook.

I'm using salling media sync for now. Lightweight fast and does the job. Only downside is that its $22.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I have DoubleTwist and installed my 16mb card today so I am ready to begin syncing. We shall see...

DoubleTwist sync works great for me on my Macbook.

Their Android app is another story tho'

DoubleTwist is awesome. The built in music player would crash if I tried to play music off of my dropbox, but DoubleTwist has no issues. It converted video for the phone no issues, and music synced just fine too. The fact it syncs to other devices seals the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSlippers View Post
    DoubleTwist is awesome. The built in music player would crash if I tried to play music off of my dropbox, but DoubleTwist has no issues. It converted video for the phone no issues, and music synced just fine too. The fact it syncs to other devices seals the deal.
    yeah it has no issues apart from being slow lol. it works though. i also do not like the whole interface... i dont like that it tries to eliminate itunes. im fine with itunes and i just want my music/photos/videos synced.

salling media sync can sync photos from iphoto/aperture as well... no video syncing or converting though.

Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSlippers View Post
    yeah it has no issues apart from being slow lol. it works though. i also do not like the whole interface... i dont like that it tries to eliminate itunes. im fine with itunes and i just want my music/photos/videos synced.

salling media sync can sync photos from iphoto/aperture as well... no video syncing or converting though.
    No speed issues here, so I can't comment on that. I don't think they care so much about eliminating iTunes as they do the BS every device manufacture wants us to use their program. The interface looks like an iTunes clone to me, and you can choose to just sync playlists, you don't need to use the PC player. I have no idea why someone would choose to use iTunes, but it all boils down to personal opinion I suppose.

^^^ why itunes? because i have an ipod and used it since waaaay back. i like it. but i heard itunes is junk on windows though.

i just dont need a "duplicate" itunes like application. if doubletwist just had a sync window i would be all over that. but as of now its a full blown itunes clone that i should run side by side with itunes just to sync with my nexus? no thanks.

just my opinion... will try doubletwist again when they update the mac version. the builds ive tried were just slow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ads