call location app... and APPBRAIN

This is a discussion on call location app... and APPBRAIN within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys i had this app on the mytouch which showed up on the bottom of the screen where the phone call was from. like ...

Thread: call location app... and APPBRAIN

call location app... and APPBRAIN

Hey guys i had this app on the mytouch which showed up on the bottom of the screen where the phone call was from. like location wise. It wasn't always right but it helped me idenify spam numbers and friends quickly. Like if i complete have no one in texas i know for a fact its most likely spam...

I dont know what the name of that app was. i looked up caller ID and etc none of them was the one i had. it was a FREE app. It didn't give a name. Just a location and it WORKED. all these apps now dont seem to work. I think i found it a while back when someone on a board posted up 20 best apps or something

http://www.androidapps.com/t/caller-id

very close to this but it didn't have the name. or a setting page, it just worked.

I just downloaded this app called "APPBRAIN" its suppose to store a list of all your apps you download so you can keep track of it. Anyone else have it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Try Call Location. It doesn't seem compatible with FroYo update as it stopped working for me, but it used to show where people called from.

I use "Area Code ID". works fine for me on 2.1

neither of those 2 show up in my search...

well the app is acting like a caller ID, its doesn't get the name but it does get the general location. for cell phone calls it tell me where the area code is. For landlines it will tell me the city they are calling from.

It will say " chicago, IL " or "Long beach , CA" or smaller cities as well. the app worked flawless on my 1.6 but i quickly erased it when i got my nexus and have no clue, it had a pretty obvious name like the ones mentioned above.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links