Printing from Nexus One

This is a discussion on Printing from Nexus One within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by d1mitrov this doesnt print everything just certain things? for example it would not print a word file.... At the moment, no, but ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Printing from Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    this doesnt print everything just certain things? for example it would not print a word file....

At the moment, no, but they appear to be working on that. However, it does print PDF documents, so you could save as PDF and then print.

iwoul ove the ability to printout a pdf from my n1, but has anyone seen an app yet that will allow you to fill in a pdf form and then print, all from the n1?

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    I can recommend PrinterShare. I've had it for quite some time and they keep improving it. It prints to any nearby printer, or you can specify a particular one to use. Great App. Oh ... no need for a wireless printer. It prints over the internet.
    OMG!!! I would have killed for this on my Blackberry 8900! PrinterShare ROCKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by artcarney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    I can recommend PrinterShare. I've had it for quite some time and they keep improving it. It prints to any nearby printer, or you can specify a particular one to use. Great App. Oh ... no need for a wireless printer. It prints over the internet.
    OMG!!! I would have killed for this on my Blackberry 8900! PrinterShare ROCKS!!!
    My thoughts exactly. Glad you like it.

....and now add me to the list. I didn't understand the program all that well, and figured I needed to buy a printer with WiFi. Your comment saved me some $$, and I have now installed & configured...printing my first item. Awesome.

THanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links