offline maps gps app finally on the market

This is a discussion on offline maps gps app finally on the market within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Its called Trekbuddy and I just started using it. You download a thing that lets you pick which maps you want and then you just ...

Thread: offline maps gps app finally on the market

offline maps gps app finally on the market

Its called Trekbuddy and I just started using it. You download a thing that lets you pick which maps you want and then you just load it on to your phone. Its pretty great. And there is also a forum for anyone that needs help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Its called Trekbuddy and I just started using it. You download a thing that lets you pick which maps you want and then you just load it on to your phone. Its pretty great. And there is also a forum for anyone that needs help.
    Thanks. Will check it out. Someone here also suggested gvSIG. I think it is supposed to be offline and GPS as well. Would be great if Google makes this option available.

offline maps gps apps

They are a couple more of those maps an android market they are:
    Offline Maps,
    MapDroyd,
    Maps (-),
    gvSIG Mini Maps,

Didn’t try them myself but people should know they are there.
    If you guys have them on and running give us some feedback on them so we would know which one works better and people have more success with them!
    I’m installing and testing as couple of them myself I will post back the results!

I've used MapDroyd and it works well. It's picked my location 80km off the central Western Australian Coast, but didn't when I was 180km.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links