Music app?

This is a discussion on Music app? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Is there an app, or maybe just a website, that allows you to enter a band name and it play just that band's music? I ...

Thread: Music app?

Music app?

Is there an app, or maybe just a website, that allows you to enter a band name and it play just that band's music?
    I know of Pandora, but i don't think it allows for that option. I don't want something that will just play similar artists to the one I enter.
    Is there such a thing, or no?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Due to licensing restrictions, I rather doubt it. I know that with Slacker, you must have at least 15 different artists on any 'station' you create. If you don't select 15, they'll fill in for ya

ohh, ok. I figured since you wouldn't actually be downloading anything, it would be ok. Thanks, though!

Try Tunee...and there are a few others that are similar.

that's a really good app! Do you know if there's one pretty much exactly like that except lets you make a playlist with the songs you want?

If online services allowed you to get only the songs that you wanted, that would kind of deter you from buying those songs. I don't think that you'll get any record producers that want that.

Last FM is pretty good streaming site
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links